Twisted Axles
October 24, 2014, 02:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Renee Beyer benefit ride September 13 2014

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adding pics?  (Read 1795 times)
luvsmud
Administrator

GOT MUD?

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2008, 05:37:20 PM »

ok so now that i can log in again, thanks bill my question is how can i upload photos to our gallery. i cant seam to login the gallery to do so? Huh
Slick Willy
Not_Club_Members

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »

Hey Mark,

It works with the original password I sent out when the site went up.  I'll resend in an email.  Anybody that needs theirs resent can contact me.

Bill
PJ1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »

So if I changed my PW can I add pics Huh Do U have any of the pics from TT08. The ones of the my jeep hanging from a tree would be nice.
PJ1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

I tried the adding pics thing with changed PW it didn't work just like you said. So could you send me my original PW.
tacowillys
Taco Grandé
Administrator

RIP Renegade 10-13-07

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 10:02:34 AM »

I just added some picts today without too much hassel.  I have not been able to upload video files.  Is this something we cannot do with our gallery system?  Or are we restricted to a couple of types of video formats.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 11:55:48 AM by tacowillys » Logged
Slick Willy
Not_Club_Members

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 06:49:29 AM »

Hey Guys,

The Forum and Gallery profiles are separate.  You have to change your password in each one.

Email me if you need original passwords as I don't check the forum everyday.

I will check on the video.

Bill
luvsmud
Administrator

GOT MUD?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

cool old password worked sorry for the hassle. thanks bill for your help
brewer13210
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 05:11:50 AM »

I just added some picts today without too much hassel.  I have not been able to upload video files.  Is this something we cannot do with our gallery system?  Or are we restricted to a couple of types of video formats.

What video formats were you trying to upload?  I tried a few different ones that uploaded without any problems.

I installed a module in the gallery that will recognize and create a thumbnail for videos, but keep in mind that the gallery doesn't have any software to stream videos...if someone clicks on a video file, it downloads to their computer first before playing.  If you have a lot of videos you'd like to share, it may be better to create an account with utube, upload them there, and link to them on the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: