Twisted Axles
September 01, 2014, 08:16:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Renee Beyer benefit ride September 13 2014

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Forum Information  (Read 660 times)
brewer13210
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 06, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »

Hi all,

I've had a few requests regarding tweaking some of the forum settings, and requests for some basic information, so I decided to put it in a single post so everyone can find the info easily:

1) Attachment size limits:  Each post can have a maximum of four attachments, each a maximum size of 1.2 megs, for a total of 4.8 megs of attachments per post.  The directory where these are all stored is currently limited to 100 megs, but depending on how fast that fills up, it can be increased.

Note that the Gallery section of the web site site (http://www.twistedaxles.org/gallery.html), is in process and will be available shortly, so if you have a lot of pictures to post that will probably be a better place to do it.

2) Login time is now 2 hours before you're automatically logged out.

3) Forum Access: Right now, the forum is set-up so that visitors can read anything that's posted, but only members can post messages.  Additionally, all new registers to the forum must be approved by an administrator. 

If it's needed, the granularity of the site can be adjusted, so if a forum is needed where only registered members can read messages, that can be added too.

If anyone have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Todd Relyea
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: