Twisted Axles
October 30, 2014, 10:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Renee Beyer benefit ride September 13 2014

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Picture Uploading  (Read 960 times)
tacowillys
Taco Grandé
Administrator

RIP Renegade 10-13-07

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:42:51 PM »

For those that have been having problems with uploading your pictures to the website, I found a handy little tool to use.  A large picture file takes forever to upload and often errors out.  If you resize the picture before you upload (the site resizes them anyways) if saves alot of time.  I found a tool for Windows XP on the microsoft page http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx called ImageResizer  on the lower right of the web page.  Its free to use and have.
After the program is installed you can right click on any picture and choose to resize it in 4 different sizes. I've been choosing the large format (1024X768).  Once selected it makes a new file with a (Large) extension at the end.  You can upload about 10 pictures at a time to the site before it gets too upset.
You can also resize multiple files by selecting (highlighting) all of the files and following the previous directions.  Hope this helps some people out.
PJ1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »

We need to find out how to do video. Are you planing on sharing the video of the ride?
tacowillys
Taco Grandé
Administrator

RIP Renegade 10-13-07

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »

I made a youtube account,  put up a couple trial videos.  do a search for "tacowillys"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: